1. Find the odd ones out and tick (√) them.
a- thoughtful punctual (√) tall selfish
b- (√) well-built outgoing generous clumsy
c- thin (√) talented attractive overweight
d- (√) slim easygoing stubborn honest
e- medium-height plump short (√) intelligent
2. Complete the sentences with the odd words in exercise.
a- Basketball players are usually tall .
b- Superman is a well-built animation character.
c- Scientists are intelligent people.
d- Artists are talented people.
e- Fashion models are usually slim.
3. Talk about your classmates. Who is forgetful / easygoing / polite / outgoing / friendly in
4. Listen and tick (√) the words you hear. 01
generous friendly blond outgoing social
forgetful tall cheerful
5. Look at the picture in activity 4. Listen again and find Jennifer in the picture.
Point to her. 01
6. Listen again and answer the questions. 01
a. Does Mrs. Milton teach physics?
b. Where are they in the picture?
c. What colour eyes has Jennifer got?
7. Talk about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
8. Categorize the words.
curly blue hazel straight slim wavy bald green stumpy black well-built
Hair style curly straight wavy bald
Eye colour blue hazel green black
Hair colour black
Build slim stumpy well-built
9. Describe the characters in the pictures
Jane Terry Tom Sharon Carol Mike
What does your best friend look like?
He/she is slim, with long blond hair and blue eyes.
What is he/she like?
He/she is very cheerful and friendly.
10. Listen to the song and fill in the blanks.
Describing People: She’s Tall
She is _______ . Oh, yes. She is ________ .
That is my _______ . Oh, she is ________ .
He is ________ . Oh, yes. He is ________ .
That is my ________ . Oh, he is ________ .
11- Read the text. Write the names of the teachers under the pictures.
a. Mr. Clark b. Mrs. Lorente c. Mr. Jason d. Mrs. Kimber