12. Read the text again and fill in the blanks with the names of the teachers.
a. Mr. Jason is a funny teacher.
b. Mr. Clark is taller than Mr. Jason.
c. Mrs. Lorente has got long straight blond hair and green eyes.
d. Mrs. Lorente is more generous than other teachers at school.
e. Mrs. Kimber doesn’t like late students because she is punctual.
13. Write sentences. Use the information in exercise.
What does Mr. Jason look like? He has got curly red hair. He is plump.
What is Mrs. Kimber like? She is a strict lady. She doesn’t like late students because she is very punctual. She is honest but not easygoing.
14. Andrew is talking about his grandparents. Look at the picture and fill in the blanks using the words below.
young, cheerful, energetic, thoughtful
Hi. I’m Andrew and this is my photo with my grandfather, Jack and grandmother, Fiona.
My grandmother likes telling jokes. She is
1. cheerful than the other old people. She always buys me presents. She is
2. thoughtful than my grandfather. My grandfather is 82 and my grandmother is 81, so she is
3. young than my grandfather. My grandfather always stays at home and has a rest but my grandmother goes for a walk twice a day. She is
4. energetic than my grandfather.
Mr. Clark is taller than Mr. Jason.
Mrs. Lorente is friendlier than Mr. Jason and Mr. Clark.
She is more generous than other teachers at school.
15. Choose two celebrities and compare them.
I like Brad pit because he is more hand some than will smith
I like Beyonce because she is more hand some than Maghan Trainar
16. Listen to the witness and the policeman. Find the burglar.
17. Listen again and circle the correct ones.
The burglar is middle aged / young. He is well-built / plump. He has got green eyes / blue eyes. His hair is straight / curly.
Middle aged/ plump/gren eyes/cunly
18. Listen again and match the words with the pictures.
1c, 2b, 3a
19. Choose one of the burglars in exercise 16 and describe him.
20. Work in pairs. Student A is the policeman. Student B is the witness. Make a similar dialogue as in exercise.
21. You have two pen friends from England (Robbie) and Spain (Adriana). Look at the information and compare them.
e.g. Robbie is more outgoing than Adriana.
Adriana is more active than Robbie.
Robbie is more adventurous than Adriana.
Adriana is more generous than Robbie.
Prepare a poster of a famous person you like. Describe his/her appearance and personality.