1. a) Look at the map. Where are the children from?
b) Match the children with the languages they speak.
2. Listen to the people and complete the speech bubbles.
Hello! I’m Antonio.
I’m from ___________________________.
I am ______________________________.
I speak ____________ and ____________.
Hi! I’m Diane and this is Susan.
We’re from _________________________.
We speak __________ and ____________.
3. Complete the table and talk about it.
Languages: Italian, English
4. Listen to the recording and complete the missing letters.
5. Find eight countries and nationalities.
6. Read the picture story and make a similar dialogue with the questions below using puppets.
7. Tick the classes you like.
8. Read the speech bubbles. Work in pairs and make similar dialogues.
B- No, not really. Art is my favorite.